Volunteers are an essential part of Gam3rCon year round. Like most non-profit organizations, and most video games for that matter, we have an all volunteer army. During Gam3rCon volunteers help with all aspects of event management. We're always looking for people who have a willingness to help. There are a lot of things that need to get done, but our volunteers have fun and share in the unique experience of celebrating what we all love - games!
Would you like to help out at Gam3rCon? There are so many ways you can help make this event even more awesome. And the perks are pretty good, too!
Volunteer shifts are four hours (minimum), and include one or more of the following duties:
- Street Team (must be a high energy people person!)
- Box office/ merchandise booth
- Check games in/out in the Gaming Lounge
- Ushers for theatre productions and panels
What do you get in return for volunteering? A pat on the back. AND...
- One 4 hour shift earns you a Gam3rCon T-shirt, discounted food and drink for the day, and a day pass to Gam3rCon.
- Two 4 hour shifts earn you a T-shirt, a WEEK-long pass to Gam3rCon, & discounted food and drink for the whole convention!